We specialise in the registered tourism group market – coaches, aviation, tagalong and rallies.
We offer one to three night packages all-inclusive.It’s a wholesale product we offer,
therefore we aren’t open to individual day trippers, caravans or campers.
- Tours are lateral thinking, informative and peppered with anecdotes that will have you laughing.
- Pioneer cemetery
- A film-Bygone days at Ray Station
- Hundreds of enlarged historical photographs and many fascinating displays.
- Guitar, poetry and piano around the campfire.
- All meals provided.
- We are not a motel- our rooms are original, restored buildings.
- All rooms have split system air-conditioning
- Electric blankets, power points, wool doonas and comfortable beds.
We were all happily surprised at the comfort and hospitality you afforded us. Sandra, you're catering left nothing to be desired and your dynamic personality was to be envied. Mark gave us a very comprehensive tour of the station and its history which was the highlight for us - you both deserve a Heritage award.
Tour Leader Brisbane (2016)